Residents of Campobello who are concerned about access to Canada as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak please note:
- The Canada Border Services Agency and US Customs and Border Protection are well aware of and used to dealing with the geographic inhibitors that affect the residents of Campobello Island and other unique cross border situations between our countries.
- The travel restrictions that are being put in place are in effect to restrict travel that is related to leisure activities, including tourism, in one or the other country.
- Residents of Campobello Island that are intending to direct travel between Lubec and Calais Maine will not be restricted in their travels.
- Residents of Campobello Island that need to enter the United States for essential services will not be restricted in their travel.
- Persons who intend to travel from St. Stephen New Brunswick to Campobello Island New Brunswick directly through the United States will not be restricted in their travels.
- Residents of Campobello Island that intend to enter the United States for the purpose of leisure activities or extended stays will not be allowed to enter.
- 14 February 2020
New Brunswickers are invited to submit nominations for the Order of New Brunswick.
- 18 December 2019
The provincial government is marking today the 50th anniversary of the agreement for co-operation and exchange with the Government of Quebec, designed to promote the development of ties between the ...
- 01 December 2019
The following joint statement about small modular reactors was issued by Premier Blaine Higgs, Ontario Premier Doug Ford and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe.
- 26 November 2019
Premier Blaine Higgs and members of cabinet met today with Anne Kari H. Ovind, Norway's ambassador to Canada.
The governments of New Brunswick, Ontario and Saskatchewan have signed ...
Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries Minister Ross Wetmore (left) met with ...
Ten new members were invested into the Order of New ...
Tourism, Heritage, and Culture Minister Robert Gauvin, who is also ...